Now leasing: 237,500- and 675,000-s.f. warehouse spaces on prime lot near I-35/I-80 interchange
Graham Warehouse is developing a new warehouse complex next to the northeast I-35/I-80 interchange near Des Moines. The 103-acre site, offering exceptional visibility from and access to the adjacent interstates, is being developed in two phases.
The first phase of the development is a 237,500-s.f. warehouse that will be ready for occupancy by one or two tenants in summer 2018.
Phase two of the project includes the development of a 675,000-S.f. warehouse building which will be pad-ready in late 2017 and available for occupancy in summer 2019.
The site, zoned for H-1 development, is the last heavy industrial site available in Polk County. It sits at the southeast corner of the interchanges.
Because the site is in unincorporated Polk County, it offers tenants up to 37% savings in property taxes over space in metro locations.
Features of this quality development include:
- Reinforced steel buildings with precast concrete walls
- 50’ x 50’ bays, 250’ deep—each with its own dock door and own man door
- TPO Roof with white underdeck
- 24’ Clearance
- Insulated overhead doors
- Insulated drive-in doors at each end of the buildings
- ESFR sprinkler systems
- Electrical, municipal water, and sewer services
- R-13 walls and R-25 roof insulation
- LED lighting
- Heat to 40o
- Parking space for more than 60 drop trailers and approximately 500 cars
- 21,700-s.f. and 52,300-s.f. outside storage areas
- Reasonable tenant improvement terms
Premium Warehouse Space Leased
Graham Warehouse has announced that construction is underway on a quality build-to-suit space in the Jacobson Industrial Park, located north of the I-35/I-80 intersection at 1844 NE 61st Street. Located in a Heavy Industrial (HI) zoning district, the 100,000 s.f. warehouse has been leased by Dee Zee, Inc., which will operate the facility.
Construction is expected to be completed in Summer 2016.
Prime Ankeny Warehouse Site Under Development
Graham Warehouse announced that it has purchased 19 acres of land in Ankeny suitable for the development of a 300,000 s.f. warehouse facility. Located at 6312 NE 22nd Street (Delaware Avenue), the site is easily accessed from Corporate Woods Drive, exit 89 on I-35.
Site work could begin as early as Spring 2016, and the facility completed by early 2017. Among the benefits of the planned facility:
- Industrially zoned (M-1)
- Qualifies for 5-year tax abatement
- Space can be subdivided
- Quality construction, with steel frame, insulated precast concrete (R13), TPO roof (R25)
- Features will include landscaping, security, full lighting, heat, more
Learn more about this development by contacting Mark Larson, senior vice president, at 515.699.7150 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
600,000 s.f. Warehouse Facility Nears Completion
Construction of Graham Warehouse’s 600,000 s.f. warehouse facility is scheduled to be completed in June 2016. XPO Logistics has leased the facility, which is located on a 41-acre site at Iowa Highway 69 and NE 58th St. in Polk County.